Offering you the chance to go behind the scenes at one of London’s most historic stadiums, a tour of The Valley provides you with unprecedented access to the home of Charlton Athletic.
Only one club football ground in the capital has ever hosted as many supporters in a single match as our home, which once housed over 75,000 for an FA Cup tie against Aston Villa in February 1938.
Now a state-of-the-art 27,111 seater-stadium, The Valley is steeped in a century of history and all of that can be felt when walking inside of SE7’s walls.
As well as being enlightened with some incredible tales of the past, a tour of The Valley also provides you with much, much more, all of which can be seen below…
- Behind-the-scenes access to the home and away dressing rooms (non-matchday only).
- A look inside the referee's changing area
- Access pitchside by walking down the tunnel
- The chance to sit it in the dug-outs for a special photo opportunity
- See the best view in the house when we visit our Directors’ Box
- Take a peek inside The Valley's historic boardroom
- See where the managers are quizzed by the media after games in the press room and radio studio
- Receive an insight into the great history of Charlton Athletic Football Club
- See who has represented their country whilst being a Charlton player when we visit the International Honours Board
Our tours take place every Thursday and exclusive tours can also be arranged.
Click here to book your tour of The Valley.
On occasions, some rooms within The Valley may not be available to visit.